What do I do now?
“Most women, 50+ who have been in a long-term marriage, may or may not have been involved in the handling of their finances, perhaps the Spouse handled it all;
No matter your situation, whether Divorce or Widowhood, you need to understand your financial situation and what your NEXT STEPS should be so you can move forward into a financially stable future.
I'm NOT a Certified Financial Planner, but I have been in the financial/accounting industry for over 40 years and having survived going through a divorce myself, I feel confident that I can help you to figure out how to start again.
- Looking for HELP in understanding how to organize your finances?
- Want to gain knowledge and a understanding of your financial situation and how to maintain your accounts?
- Not sure what to do first?
Do you feel like you don’t have a thorough understanding of your financial situation and want to learn the how to’s to become more empowered to take control of your finances?
I’m here to help!!
Are you scouring the everywhere for information on how to organize and process your finances – or just want someone to walk you through the process or perhaps to do it for you?
I’m here to help!!
I’m here to help 50+ women to learn how to take control of their personal finances, whether it be:
- Preparation for before and after your divorce; what you need for your attorney
- Death of a spouse; where you weren’t always involved in the finances
- In either situation, Need help to Re-establish yourself afterwards
- Reinventing yourself into a new financially-secure life.
- I’ve been through this situation myself and with 40+ years’ of experience in the personal finance field,
I will be able to guide you through it.
My upcoming membership group has been established to provide you with ongoing support, with lesson modules specific to situations where you may need help:
Some of our modules are:
- Bank on It
- Introduction to services banks offer and how to open an account
- Borrowing Basics
- Help you decide when and how to use credit
- Check it Out
- Learn skills needed to correctly use (and balance) your checking account
- Money Matters
- Shows you how to prepare and follow a personal spending plan or budget
- Pay Yourself First!
- Help to understand the importance of saving money and describes savings and investment options
- Keep it Safe
- Informs of your rights as banking customers, describes predatory lending and other harmful practices, such as identity theft, and provides advice on how to financially prepare for emergencies
- To Your Credit
- Emphasizes the importance of building and maintaining a good credit history, explains how to address credit deficiencies, and how to read a credit report
- Charge it Right
- Teaches how to shop for and use a credit card responsibly
- Loan to Own
- Describes the characteristics of consumer installment loans and how to determine which loans are best for your needs
- Your Own Home
- Helps to determine if you are ready to become a homeowner
“To Learn More — CLICK HERE”
“Check Out Our Learning Modules “
We have a variety of packages available depending on where you are in the process.