What do I do now?[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]“Most women, 50+ who have been in a long-term marriage, may or may not have been involved in the handling of their finances, or the Husband may have done it all;
in which case they may not have any understanding of their personal financial situation.”[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”2022″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_separator border_width=”6″][vc_column_text]
- Contemplating a DIVORCE
- Trying to prepare for DIVORCE
- Going through the process of a DIVORCE
- Need HELP in understanding the process
- Want to gain knowledge and a understanding of your own personal financial situation
Do you want to learn the how to’s and become more empowered to take control of your finances and to handle and understand it all yourself?
Are you looking everywhere for information on how to do it, or wanting someone to walk you through the process or perhaps to do it for you?
Do you feel afraid and confused about what you need to do in order to prepare for a DIVORCE as well as how to handle your finances before, during and after?[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”1912″ img_size=”large”][vc_column_text]I’m here to help 50+ Women to learn how to take control of their personal finances, whether it be:
- Preparation for divorce;
- What you need to take to the attorney,
- Re-establish yourself afterwards
- Reinventing yourself into a new secure life.
- I’ve been through this situation myself and with 40+ years’ of experience in the personal finance field,
I will be able to guide you through it.
- Advise you on what you need to do first before you go to an attorney. What financial information is necessary to find and organize
- Help you to gain knowledge and understanding through learning modules, DIY packages, and home study courses to survive the divorce and re-establish yourself afterwards with a sound and secure financial foundation to start over again.